Keeping our clients and ourselves healthy is of utmost importance. We have adapted our normal way of doing things in our salon for the time being. Using guidelines from WorksafeBC, our Public Health Officials and Western Canada’s Beauty Council we have protocols in place to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
We are asking patrons of the salon to wear masks until we (staff of the salon) are fully vacinated. Moving forward we will require that masks be worn unless YOU are fully vacinated. Anyone feeling sick will be asked to stay home and rebook their appointment. We are all on this together and we appreciate your mindfulness to us, our salon and our policies.
Here are the steps we are taking to ensure we can serve our clients, while maintaining health and safety for us all:
- Adequate SANITATION OF CHAIR, EQUIPMENT, AND HIGH TOUCH AREAS.
- Ensure that any stylist or client with any signs or symptoms of being sick MUST STAY AT HOME.
- Eliminating magazines and common touch items. Clients are asked to bring their (processing-time) entertainment.
- Supplying & ensuring use of HAND SANITIZER UPON ENTRY.
- RESPECTING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE directives as much as possible. No hugs, handshakes, face touching and avoid moistly breathing on each other.
- Providing disposal for used Personal Protection Equipment like gloves or masks.
- Supplying and requiring use of appropriate PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT both for clients & stylists.
- Eliminating in-salon complimentary beverages & snacks.