Keeping our clients and ourselves healthy is of utmost importance. Using guidelines from WorksafeBC, our Public Health Officials and Western Canada’s Beauty Council we have protocols in place to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
All of the pandemic cleaning protocols are still in place for your protection BUT the mask mandates have been lifted in the salon. Of course, mask wearing is still recommended in close quarters but I am very happy to provide the best hair care service whilst you ARE wearing or ARE NOT wearing a mask. We are sticking with ONE BIG RULE – and this is for the safety of our customers, our families and your stylist Susanne – your personal service provider – PLEASE stay home if you feel sick. Cancel and reschedule your appointment…you will not be penalized but rather appreciated in a very strong way!
We are all on this together and we appreciate your mindfulness to us, our salon and our policies.
Here are the steps we are taking to ensure we can serve our clients, while maintaining health and safety for us all:
- Adequate SANITATION OF CHAIR, EQUIPMENT, AND HIGH TOUCH AREAS.
- Ensure that any stylist or client with any signs or symptoms of being sick MUST STAY AT HOME.
- Supplying & ensuring use of HAND SANITIZER UPON ENTRY.
- RESPECTING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE directives as much as possible. No hugs, handshakes, face touching and avoid moistly breathing on each other.
- Providing disposal for used Personal Protection Equipment like gloves or masks.
- Supplying and requiring use of appropriate PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT both for clients & stylists.